Failure isn’t being in the ditch. Failure...
Failure isn’t being in the ditch. Failure is staying in the ditch instead of climbing out of it and beginning again.
- A man can fail many times, but he is not a failure until he begins...
- There is no limit to failure. But without courage we will never know where that...
- Failure is not a failure, but the opportunity to begin again.
- You are not a failure until you begin to blame someone else!
- To think you are a loser is the beginning of failure.
- Failure is a new beginning and we shall try harder to succeed
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford