Courage is taking the first step, when...
Courage is taking the first step, when you don’t see the whole staircase.
- Courage is in Everybody. But so is Fear.
- Without fear courage is meaningless.
- Fear knocked at the door, courage opened it and lo, there was nothing there.
- Courage is not the absence of fear but the strength to conquer it.
- Keep your fears to yourself; share your courage with others. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it....