I think there is a world market...
I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.
- Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943
- Mac users swear by their computers.PC users swear at their computers.
- Computers have lots of memory but no imagination.
- Computers are good at following instructions, but not at reading your mind.
- Computing is not about computers any more. It is about living. – Nicholas...
- Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes. – Edsger W....