You gain strength, experience and confidence by...
You gain strength, experience and confidence by every experience where you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Do one thing every day that scares you. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.
- Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- An umbrella can’t stop the rain but helps us to stand in rain. Confidence may...