God will not put you through something...
God will not put you through something you can not handle.
- To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control...
- You handle depression in much the same way you handle a tiger.
- Loneliness is a far more frightening thought than death. I can handle the thought of...
- God only gives you as much as you can handle.
- Handle your business before your business handles you.
- Spoons…bowls with handles.