To be clever enough to get all...
To be clever enough to get all that money, one must be stupid enough to want it.
– Gilbert K. Chesterton
- To be clever enough to get all that money, one must be stupid enough to...
- Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- It is always the secure who are humble. ~Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and...
- Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son. – Russian Proverb
- I’m not clever, I just don’t know how to be stupid.
- You must be really clever to act so stupid all the time.