If you can’t be true to yourself,...
If you can’t be true to yourself, who can you be true to?
- If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do...
- Be true to who you are.
- One who is not honest and true with himself, cannot be honest and true to...
- Be true to yourself. You are the only person that matters.
- Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.
- An honest answer is the sign of true friendship.
- Be true to your work, your word, and your friend. – Henry David Thoreau