The best way to view the world...
The best way to view the world is between the ears of a horse. :)
You know you’re a horse person when…
Your horse gets new shoes more often than you do.
You can find your boots in the dark by the aroma.
You’ve considered moving into the barn since it is cleaner.
When your horse eats better than you.
You spend your rainy days cleaning the tack room instead of the house.
You have a $17,000 trailer and a $1700 dollar truck.
People walk in to your house take a sniff and say ” Oh I didn’t know you had horses”.
You walk past someone and instead of saying “excuse me” you poke them in the ribs and say “over”.
You go to the barn wearing white and are dirty within seconds.
You spend more time at the barn then at home.
You know your a horse person when your horse has a wardrobe of blankets and
clothes bigger than yours.
You’d rather muck stalls than clean your bedroom.
Your horse smells better than you do.
- When I walk into the barn in the morning I hear my horse whining and...
- Give me the reins and I will show you what we can do. There are only...
- He knows when you’re happy He knows when you’re comfortable He knows when you’re confident And he always...
- A barn isn’t a barn if there are no horses in it.
- A stubborn horse walks behind you, an impatient horse walks in front of you, but...
- Home is where the horse is… So I’ll be in the barn!!
- You know someone loves horses when they have horses everything: 18′ model horses, horse calendars,...