They have pushed us aside, ignored our...
They have pushed us aside, ignored our true talent. Said “it’s not a sport” “It’s easy”. Well, here’s life through our eyes. 40 miles per hour, is slow, 5 feet in the air, is nothing, controlling 1200 pounds with only your hand and leg, is simple. We endure the worst conditions, we embrace the small moments. We strive for perfection, and with our horses to stand by us, together. Let’s prove them, wrong. We are equestrians, and we would like to see you try it.
- Strive for excellence, not perfection, because we don’t live in a perfect world. – Joyce Meyer
- Just like two sided coin, life is also two sided. It has its best happy...
- The condition of perfection is idleness: the aim of perfection is youth. – Oscar Wilde
- Important things to remember in life 1. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen everyday. 2. Be...
- Strive for progress not perfection.
- We all dismiss happiness as we strive for perfection.
- If you strive for perfection you will fail at being good.