Horseback riding isn’t commanding, it’s listening. When...
Horseback riding isn’t commanding, it’s listening.
When someone asks me “Where can I find cloud nine?” I look at them. “Only on the back of a horse.”
You won’t find me at the mall, and you won’t find me at parties. But you will find me at the stables.
When I was little, my parents thought my love of horses was just a phase. If it is, that sure is a long phase, for it’ll last a life time and forever more.
Horseback riding isn’t just a sport, it’s my WHOLE life!
Horses eat money like they eat hay, but they always end up stealing your heart like a thief steals money lying around on the ground.
When life gives you a horse, get on, and RIDE!
- Horseback riding isn’t a sport right? No it’s more it’s a life style. A friendship....
- Horseback riding is not a sport – it’s a passion.
- You say horseback riding isn’t a sport? Tell me more about football is in the...
- Horseback riding is not only a sport but it’s a passion too. Without horses we would...
- Some call it a phase, I call it a shameless obsession.