I once had a decision...
I once had a decision to make: I came to this river and I could either go around it or just go through it to get to where I needed to go. My decision was to go through it because if I went around it that would mean I was avoiding all the problems.
I use this a lot because it makes you think about what you would do if you were the one standing at the river (or problem) and didn’t know what to do. If you go around it that shows you don’t want to face the river (or problem), but if you go through it, that shows you are strong enough to face the river(or problem) and not be afraid of what might happen.
You may not like your decision right after you make it, but in the long run it will come back to prove to you that you made the right decision. You may fell down trying to go through it but always remember to get back up, brush yourself off and try again.
Nine times out of ten when you get back up after falling you will accomplish what you set out to do. If you put it to your mind and heart and soul you can do it. You are capable to do anything you put your mind to.
- Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think i'm trippin? Tie my shoes. Can't stand me? Sit back down. Can
- A problem like a river, build a bridge and get over it.
- Dont face your problem if the problem is your FACE hehehe
- This is a great site. I broke up with my boyfriend, we got back together, and then he broke up with
- Leaving someone dear to you no matter how good your intentions are, will always be the hardest decis