As we have started, so shall we...
As we have started, so shall we continue. Sometimes we might stop or even go back a bit.
But let’s lean on that Irish proverb that says: “Tomorrow is another day”.
- It’s like I really like him but I don’t think he likes me, I miss...
- Stop worrying; start working. Stop complaining; start resolving. Stop fretting; start living. – Dr Roopleen
- Well begun, is half done. – Irish Proverb
- Better be quarreling than lonesome. – Irish Proverb
- If you dig a grave for others, you might fall into it yourself. – Irish Proverb
- A dog owns nothing, yet is seldom dissatisfied. – Irish Proverb
- Sell the cow, buy the sheep, but never be without the horse. – Irish Proverb