Teacher: What tense is I am beautiful...
Teacher: What tense is I am beautiful in?
Student: It’s surely the past tense.
- Pupil: Teacher I don’t think I deserve a zero in this test. Teacher: Me too…but that’s...
- My teacher asked me to define the word “idiot”… So I just said your name.
- My office- mate has a bad breath…and I asked him…”What is the brand of the...
- What would beauty be without ugliness? See, you are important!
- Please, I could wipe off 90% of your “beauty” with a wet Kleenex honey.
- If beauty is a crime…. Then arrest me… And You !! You’re FREE !!
- Insult: If beauty fades you have nothing to worry about.