If you want sympathy from me look...
If you want sympathy from me look it up in the dictionary, it’s between sh*t and syphilis.
- Sport hunting is a crime. My sympathies are with the fox.
- Autumn wins you best by this, its mute Appeal to sympathy for its decay.
- Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction. – Anne Sullivan
- Our sympathy is cold to the relation of distant misery. – Edward Gibbon
- Sympathy, Love, Fortune… We all have these qualities but still tend to not use them! –...
- Religion is a teacher of love, kindness, sympathy, benevolence and morality, trying to improve human...
- The dictionary doesn’t know the meaning of friend