Pupil: Teacher I don’t think I deserve...
Pupil: Teacher I don’t think I deserve a zero in this test.
Teacher: Me too…but that’s the lowest score I could give you.
Pupil: Oh ok.
- If you took an IQ test, the results would be negative.
- My teacher asked me to define the word “idiot”… So I just said your name.
- When they gave out looks, you heard they’re giving out books. So you said: “Give...
- Everyone deserves a happy ending, except you, I hate you.
- Teacher: What tense is I am beautiful in? Student: It’s surely the past tense.
- If you can’t ignore an insult, top it; if you can’t top it, laugh it...
- Where were you when God was giving out common sense?