Pupil: Teacher I don’t think I deserve...
Pupil: Teacher I don’t think I deserve a zero in this test.
Teacher: Me too…but that’s the lowest score I could give you.
Pupil: Oh ok.
- My teacher asked me to define the word “idiot”… So I just said your name.
- Teacher: What tense is I am beautiful in? Student: It’s surely the past tense.
- When they gave out looks, you heard they’re giving out books. So you said: “Give...
- I hear you are kind to animals, so give that gorilla his face back.
- It’s cute how stupid you are. I know how you feel. I just don’t care. It worries...