I’m not quiet. I just don’t like...
I’m not quiet. I just don’t like you.
Snob: My mom is so stupid!
Me: The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
I don’t know what’s wrong with you, but I don’t think you can pronounce it.
Girl: Have I ever told you how much I love you?
Boy: No, how much?
Girl: Um…sorry, you don’t know what negative numbers are.
Boy: Am I annoying?
Boy: Am I stupid?
Boy: Am I ugly?
Girl: You’re not annoying, you drive me crazy, you’re not stupid, you’re retarded, you’re not ugly, you’re disgusting.
The best insults of all time are “Oh” and just silence.
- You’re so ugly it took a team of scientists to figure out if you’re a...
- If I’m ugly, then we must be twins. Forget the ugly STICK; you must’ve been born...
- You’re so ugly, when you were born, the doctor said “Wheres the baby?” You’re so ugly,...
- Forget the ugly tree, you were hit by the ugly forest.
- Calling you ugly would be an insult to the ugly people.