So you don’t like my clothes… That’s...
So you don’t like my clothes… That’s OK. At least I can change clothes, you’re stuck with that face for the rest of your miserable life.
- I may be fat…. But I can lose weight but you’re stuck with that face...
- I can loose the weight… You’re stuck with the face.
- You might change your face with a surgery, but what about your brain?
- Your mama’s so fat that when she jumped in the air she got stuck.
- You’re so fat you fell into the grand canyon and got stuck.
- Man, if YOU can get a girlfriend, there’s hope for the rest of us!
- It’s not you, it’s your face.