You are so fat that you sit...
You are so fat that you sit next to everybody in the cinema hall.
- Cinema is a matter of what’s in the frame and what’s out. – Martin Scorsese
- The silent pictures were the purest form of cinema. – Alfred Hitchcock
- Cinema should make you forget you are sitting in a theater. – Roman Polanski
- Sitting in the cinema Person1: Oh My God! Did you just see that? Person2: Nahh, I paid...
- Maturity is knowing when to be immature. – Randall Hall
- You’ve been wondering lately when the moment is that somebody is truly lost to you. –...
- Perfection is the child of time. – Joseph Hall