There’s nothing like biting off more than...
There’s nothing like biting off more than you can chew, and then chewing anyway.
– Mark Burnett
- “Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it!”
- A few fly bites cannot stop a spirited horse. – Mark Twain
- A friend is someone who will hold your hot dog when you ask them to. A...
- Giga bite me
- Never slap a man who’s chewing tobacco.
- Religion is a pill best swallowed without chewing.
- Some things are better eschewed than chewed; tobacco is one of them.