The walls we build around us to...
The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
– Jim Rohn (33)
- Love is like a wall, if he doesn’t know you love him yet, means the...
- Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure. – Jim Rohn
- Sadness is but a wall between two gardens. – Kahlil Gibran
- You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
- People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
- People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges. – Joseph F Newton
- If you love someone, build a wall. Not to block him out, just to see...