You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve...
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
– Winston Churchill
- When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. – Winston Churchill
- You have enemies? Good, it means you stood up for something!
- If you become friends with your enemies what is stopping them from stabbing your back These...
- Having enemies can be a good thing, it means that you are doing well.
- Bad friends are worse than good enemies.
- One enemy can do more hurt than ten friends can do good. – Jonathan Swift
- There are so many reasons to love your enemy, but to your friends who are...