A doubtful friend is worse than a...
A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him.
- If you become friends with your enemies what is stopping them from stabbing your back These...
- Bad friends are worse than good enemies.
- We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction. – Aesop
- Love your enemies and hate your friends; enemies stay loyal, but friends always change.
- You will find enemies when you doubt yourself.
- Forgive your enemy. Meet them when you are about to enter heaven.
- There are so many reasons to love your enemy, but to your friends who are...