To tell them how to live is...
To tell them how to live is to prevent the living.
- Two things prevent us from happiness; living in the past and observing others.
- The only preventative measure one can take is to live irregularly. – Adolf Hitler
- Suicide sometimes proceeds from cowardice, but not always; for cowardice sometimes prevents it; since as...
- Prevention is better then cure.
- To prevent is better than to cure.
- You can’t prevent, what you can’t predict.
- He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it. – Seneca