Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them...
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
– Oscar Wilde (83)
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives. – Oscar Wilde
- He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends. – Oscar Wilde
- If there is anything more annoying in the world than having people talk about you,...
- Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever,...
- It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. – William Blake
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. – Oscar Wilde
- The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one. – Oscar Wilde