Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them...
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- Oscar Wilde
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives. - Oscar Wilde
- It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. - William Blake
- Always show kindness to your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- Women are made to be loved, not understood. - Oscar Wilde
- Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace. - Oscar Wilde
- I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use...
- The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on. It is never...