Loneliness is a far more frightening thought...
Loneliness is a far more frightening thought than death. I can handle the thought of dying, but I can’t handle the thought of being alone.
- A man in a bookstore buys a book on loneliness and every woman in the...
- Loneliness breaks if you think God is there with you.
- No one can ever take away the loneliness you left me with!
- Ask me what is loneliness? It’s how I feel without your presence.
- My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.
- The biggest disease known to mankind is loneliness. :- (
- Loneliness is about the scariest thing there is. – Joss Whedon