A son is a son till he...
A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
– Irish Saying
- My daughter didn’t ruin my life..she gave me a new one.
- The thing I’m the most proud of in my personal life is that my daughter...
- We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise...
- Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers.
- What the daughter does, the mother did.
- Daughter is blessing from God.
- A daughter is a gift of love.