A son is a son...
A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
- Irish Saying
- Every one knows about Alexander Graham Bell who invented the telephone, but he never made a call to
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. - Irish Proverb
- Sometimes life comes at you fast. The least you should know is that you can do anything if you try,
- My wife treats me like a God... She takes very little notice of my existence until she wants somethi
- There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up the pen to w