A mathematician buries evident paradoxes into naming...
A mathematician buries evident paradoxes into naming conventions such as ‘arbitrary’.
- A platonist/classical mathematician wants to quantify his variables over numbers that cannot be applied in...
- That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. – Christopher Hitchens
- I have hardly ever known a mathematician who was capable of reasoning. – Plato
- Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. – Dr Carl Saga
- Cleo really wishes she could but, I’m attending a perfume convention as guest sniffer.
- By denying scientific principles, one may maintain any paradox. – Galileo Galilei
- One cannot find peace in work or in pleasure, in the world or in a...