An excuse is what it is. ....
An excuse is what it is. . . . Failure to accept responsibility for one’s own actions.
- Maturity is not by age, but the acceptance of your responsibilities.
- Maturity is to be is to be responsible for your actions and when anything goes...
- Work on yourself first, take responsibility for your own progress. – I Ching
- With adulthood comes responsibility. – Mary Lydon Simonsen
- Maturity is when you stop making excuses and start making changes.
- Physical growth is compulsory mental growth is option. You choose to be responsible or irresponsible.
- Maturity is the ability to accept the unaccepted in life and make things work within...