Try a thing you haven’t done three...
Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.
- Virgil Thomson
- There is a time to take counsel of your fears, and there is a time...
- The opposite of fear is love, when you learn to love. Fear will forget you.
- In my time I have come to see, nothing kills as faster as fear.
- Fear is only in our minds taking over all the time.
- In time we hate that which we often fear. - William Shakespeare