Absence sharpens love,but Presence strengthens it
Absence sharpens love,but
Presence strengthens it
Missing You (521)
- The mere absence of you, by far, outweighs the presence of everything else.
- Does absence make the heart grow fonder. Or more comfortable with the absence ?
- Absence from those we love is self from self – a deadly banishment. - William Shakespeare
- Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an...
- Ask me what is loneliness? It’s how I feel without your presence.
- The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence. – Edward Thomas
- I missed her… But I can’t do anything… Cause in my absence, she found her...