Teacher : Would you trade you friends...
Teacher : Would you trade you friends for money?
Student : Yes
Teacher : Why?
Student : People change money doesn’t.
- Money doesn’t change you..it changes the people around you.
- It is said that “Money cannot buy happiness”. It’s true in one sense. But in...
- People who have no money find it very hard to find happiness while people who...
- Too many people spend money they earned to buy things they don’t want, to impress...
- There are people who have money and people who are rich. - Coco Chanel
- People appreciate money for what it can do but not the piece of paper itself.
- Make money, money by fair means if you can, if not, but any means money