She never quite leaves her children at...
She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.
- Home is where your mom is.
- Home is where your Mom is.
- A mother’s heart is always with her children. – Proverb
- A mother holds her children’s hands for a while, their hearts forever.
- Children and mothers never truly part – Bound in the beating of each other’s heart. –...
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. – Victor Hugo
- Mothers paint a picture of the world that her children will use to interpret life...