If you have a mom,...
If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely.
Who ran to help me when I fell, and kissed the place to make it well? My mother.
God can’t be everywhere so he made mothers. You’re my angel in disguise.
- I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great
- I fell in love with an angel!
- They say you never actually see your guardian angel but you do have one... Well not only do I see mi
- This quote is really long...but please read it. It came from the bottom of my heart and each word me
- I once had a decision to make: I came to this river and I could either go around it or just go throu