We all dismiss happiness as we strive...
We all dismiss happiness as we strive for perfection.
- Strive for excellence, not perfection, because we don’t live in a perfect world. – Joyce Meyer
- Strive for progress not perfection.
- If you strive for perfection you will fail at being good.
- When you strive for perfection, Desire get confused and you could lose your direction. – Wale
- If you are perfect. You haven’t lived.You know why? Because you never learn anything because you...
- Re-examine all you have been told. Dismiss what insults your soul. – Walt Whitman
- They have pushed us aside, ignored our true talent. Said “it’s not a sport” “It’s...