True friendship is like sound health, the...
True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
– Charles Caleb Colton
- True friendship is when you stand up for your friends in need. It is when...
- Friendship means understanding, not agreement. It means forgiveness, not forgetting. It means the memories last,...
- True friendships are like circles… They go on forever.
- True friendship and love are inseparable.
- True friendship lies in never deserting each other.
- True friendship isn’t about being inseparable, it’s being separated & nothing changes.
- An honest answer is the sign of true friendship.