Life isn’t always what you want it...
Life isn’t always what you want it to be. It has its ups and it has its downs; but you’ll always come through scratched and scarred, but know that the experience is just going to make you stronger. As a wise person once said, “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” So no matter how many times someone pushes you down in life, stand right back up, and keep moving towards who you want to be and what you want to do. No matter who you are or where you’re from, always remember you can make it through whatever anyone throws at you if you just try hard enough.
I am a slow dying flower, in the frost- killing hour, sweet turning sour and untouchable.
We only accept the love we think we deserve.
This world is a cruel and ugly place to live in, but once in a while, we’re reminded of how beautiful it can be.
The worst feeling is knowing that you aren’t needed.
That you are alone in this world, and that you no long have a reason to live.
- He got someone new when he was away and when he came back home I...
- These describe me and my friends perfectly Don’t walk in front of me, I may not...
- What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger!
- Every fail that doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- Sufferings don’t kill you but make you stronger.
- The struggle has always been between the art world and the trash man. These two...
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger. – Friedrich Nietzsche