This quote is really long…but...
This quote is really long…but please read it. It came from the bottom of my heart and each word means so much, and I just..I just want someone to hear it.
It’s been a long time since I could call you friend, and I wish I still could. You broke my heart when all I tried to do was love you. And now I’m barley breathing with so much sadness, that I wonder if it’s possible to die of a broken heart. Everyone tells me that I should just move on, and what you did to me was wrong. And I know they’re right and these tears aren’t healthy for me, but it’s not easy. I try to move on and forget about you, but then I realize…I don’t want to. Our friendship ended a long time ago, and now you’re gone and the only thing I have left are the memories. That my only way to keep you with me, and if I were to forget about you and erase all the memories, there would be nothing left for me to hold onto, and you’d be officially gone and that’s the complete opposite of what I want. I want you back in my life! All the best times I had were with you. And I just wish I knew what made you think those horrible things about me. I guess I’ll never know. So, even though it hurts to remember the way things used to be, and how they are now, it would hurt even worse to let those memories go..:(
- Friendship is like a picture frame, and once it breaks memories and still fit inside but nothing wil
- How Can I move On? Every time I say a word or speak a letter, tears run down my face, the Only memor
- You may still be on my mind from time to time, my heart may ache every once in a while when I hear o
- Forgetting is a gift from God so we can move on and start over our life with hope it may take time a
- Even if it was a joke, it still left a mark. Sure, you put the pieces back together, for that I love