I love the rain, because it gently...
I love the rain, because it gently blends with my tears.
- I love to walk in the rain simply because nobody can see my tears. Sometimes I...
- Dignity and love do not blend well, nor do they continue long together. – Ovid
- A year and a half tomorrow, my love has grown every day, thank you for...
- Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and love.
- Love might be my effort to guide you gently back to yourself. – Leo Buscalia
- A sure sign of a man’s strength is how gently he loves his wife.
- Everyone has a best friend, mine is the rain because it hides the tears.