I’m not listening, but keep talking. I...
I’m not listening, but keep talking. I enjoy the way your voice makes my ears bleed.
“Don’t make me hit you again!”
“You’re going to hit me again? No, don’t do that! I might not survive!”
Are you always this retarded or are you making a special effort today?
I’m not your type. I’m not inflatable.
“I’d insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand and if I tried to explain it to you, your brain might implode from information overload.”
- Boy: “You’re not my type.” Girl: “Why, cause I can read??”
- I wasn’t trying to insult you!! I’m just being sarcastic.
- Time flies by when you’re insulting people.
- Sarcasm (n.) – the ability to insult idiots without them realizing it…!
- Sarcasm: The ability to insult idiots without them realizing it.
- Zombies eat brains. You’re safe.
- Before talking please connect the tongue to the brain.