I thought I had seen the pinnacle...
I thought I had seen the pinnacle of stupid… Then I met you.
- Person 1: Where are you going? Person 2: Oh, I’m sorry, I thought stupidity was contagious. Person...
- Are you really stupid or you are just pretending?
- You: Do you think I am stupid. Me: Its not your fault.
- I’m stupid and I know it, I just don’t like people telling me this.
- Tell me .. Is being stupid a profession or are you just gifted?
- You must be really clever to act so stupid all the time.
- It’s okay, my sarcasm fixes your stupidity.