You: I don’t understand this. Me: Do...
You: I don’t understand this.
Me: Do you want me to bring a ladder?
You: A ladder for what?
Me: So you can step up to my intelligence level.
- Should I bring ladder so you can step out of my business?
- And who told you you were intelligent?????
- You sound more intelligence with your mouth shut.
- Sarcasm: Helping the intelligent politely tolerate the obtuse for thousands of years.
- Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and the highest form of intelligence.
- Just because people don’t understand you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
- “Why do you talk to yourself?” “Cos I like intelligent conversation.” So what do you want to...