My Brother: Since when is silence smart?...
My Brother: Since when is silence smart?
Me: Since you started talking…
- You think you’re so smart? – No, I don’t. I’m actually pretty sure.
- Be my guest and leave. You’re not stupid; you’re just not that smart.
- If had a dollar for evry smart thing you say. I’ll be poor.
- If I had a dollar for every smart thing you said…wait no, then I’d be...
- Your silence echos your thoughts.
- Silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
- 9 more hours and I can start behaving normally again.