I don’t know what you’re problem is....
I don’t know what you’re problem is. . . But I’m pretty sure it’s hard to pronounce.
- Tell me about your problems again. ‘Cause I care SO much about your problems.
- Well at least your mom thinks you’re pretty…
- Oh yea you look so pretty I can’t take it.
- You’re pretty… See I can be funny too.
- You think you’re so smart? - No, I don’t. I’m actually pretty sure.
- That’s a pretty dress…too bad you couldn’t find it in your size.
- Jeanette?… You know that you could be a very pretty gurl?…if it wasn’t for your...