Mom: *knocks on my door* Me: What?...
Mom: *knocks on my door*
Mom: Are you in there?
Me: No, I went to Narnia.
- Opportunities will knock on your door but temptation will lean on the door bell.
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
- No man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does...
- Don’t knock on death’s door. Hit the doorbell and run. He hates that.
- Fear knocked at the door, courage opened it and lo, there was nothing there.
- I have just finished building a door, for an opportunity to knock on it!
- Desire is the key that opens the door when opportunity knocks.