Tell me about your problems again. ‘Cause...
Tell me about your problems again. ‘Cause I care SO much about your problems.
- You can’t face the problem if the problem is your face.
- Well my imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems
- I don’t hate you. Its just my attitude has problems with your personality.
- I don’t know what you’re problem is. . . But I’m pretty sure it’s hard...
- So it seems a certain person believes that I have a problem with sarcasm. Well...
- I can’t help you but I really care about you.
- Aha… And I care how?