Judge: How do you plead? Me: Not...
Judge: How do you plead?
Me: Not guilty your honer!
Judge: What have you got to say for yourself?
Me: Isn’t being ugly against the law?
- It’s not that they’re ugly. It’s just that everybody else is better looking.
- Seriously, if I was as ugly as you I’d cry too.
- You don’t have to be ugly to be tough, but it helps.
- I’d tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don’t want to...
- Dont you need a license to be that ugly?
- Ugliness can be fixed, stupidity is forever.
- Looks are only skin deep but ugly goes right to the bone.