Other Person: Sarcasm is a Dying Art....
Other Person: Sarcasm is a Dying Art.
Me (Looks person up and down): Not all of us can be Monet. You’re the perfect example!
Parent: Are you taking a tone with me?
Me: No, that’s your imagination
Other Person: Aren’t you sarcastic?
Me: Me? Never! You can leave now.
Me: You act like such a girl
Other Person: I AM a girl.
Me: Right. So, uh…really?
- One thing I know is sarcasm is painful euphemism. Try not to be sarcastic when you...
- Sarcasm is the last refuge of the imaginatively bankrupt. – Cassandra Clare
- Person1- “Dude, you have a serious problem with sarcasm!!!” Person2- “NO I DON’T… We talk every...
- A sarcastic person has a superiority complex that can be cured only by the honesty...
- So it seems a certain person believes that I have a problem with sarcasm. Well...
- Do you know sarcasm? – I speak fluently in sarcasm.
- WAIT…I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.