Think highly of yourself because world takes...
Think highly of yourself because world takes you at your own estimates.
Self Esteem (77)
- We live in a world where most people still subscribe to the belief that shame...
- A baby is an in- estimable blessing and a bother.
- Humility is to make a right estimate of one’s self. ~Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- Truth should be highly valued. – Plato
- Those who think highly of themselves are sure to be looking at the sky, however...
- Toilet paper: highly useful, yet inappropriate as a gift.
- Funniest contradicting phrases: 1.Clearly misunderstood 2.Exact estimate 3.Small crowd 4.Act naturally 5.Found missing 6.Fully empty 7.Happily married