Last night I had a dream I...
Last night I had a dream I ate a big marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.
- My bed is my dealer…Sleep is my drug…dreaming is my high.. And my alarm clock...
- There is no pillow as soft and comfortable as a clear conscience.
- A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow. – Charlotte Bronte
- A sleepless night is as long as a year.
- Never underestimate the power of a good night sleep.
- Don’t try to solve serious matters in the middle of the night. – Philip K. Dick
- One who has a good night’s rest awakes to a glorious morning