I know God won’t give me anything...
I know God won’t give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.
– Mother Teresa (29)
- One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody. – Mother Teresa
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better & happier. – Mother Teresa
- Work without love is slavery. – Mother Teresa
- Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to...
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin. –...
- If you judge people, you have no time to love them. – Mother Teresa